Wednesday 8 June 2011

Balloon Talk #11


This has been a very difficult one, indeed, with so many outstanding comments. Each time I post a Balloon Talk, I want to display several separate captions! Opinions vary every entry and I have the task of choosing, or better, "electing" one to feature. I hope every new viewer will take the time to read ALL the comments that have been made. It just keeps getting better I tells ya!
And speaking of Balloon Talk...Friday, June 10, will be the last one until September. I will be on vacation and will not be able to Photoshop anything until I return to Kuwait. I will be reading and commenting daily and have many Just for Laughs and Random Word Writing Challenges scheduled for your active, sanctified imaginations. Thanks, everyone, for being a major part of the mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment