Friday 27 November 2009

Calvinopoly and Greed


Recently I found out that someone was selling T-Shirts with my Calvinopoly creation on the front as if it was their design! (no joke) I contacted the screening company and after documenting that it was indeed my own design, they removed the shirt from their product line. Believe me when I tell you, I love to have my cartoons and artwork posted anywhere on the internet (there has to be exceptions to the rule here, I just don't have time right now to think of any) but, to make money off my artwork is like __________ ____ ________ ______ _____ ___ ________. (I don't have time to think of anything clever either) I wouldn't have minded so much if the brother would have contacted me to make a deal. I didn't even get a T-Shirt! Please let me know if you ever come across anything like this...or even if you see a mispelled word or incomplete sentence somewhere. Or even if you (I don't have time to finish that last sentence)

No comments:

Post a Comment