Friday 19 March 2010

Blogger's Spotlight


Take a little "blog-cation"
and visit these hard working blogs.
They would love comments,
followers and encouragement!





Thank You for taking the time to do this and share your blog, Calvinistic Cartoons is a daily read for me.
My desire is to emit God’s word… from the bible… purely Calvinistic… from godly men who can say it much better than I can.




Stuff Calvinist Like is a blog devoted to all the wonderful things Calvinists like. Some serious, some funny, all are in the spirit of reaching out to all that find us and giving them a dose of Calvinist culture and theology.


"Emerging Fables in the Light of Truth"
Emergent Village Tares need a little Post-Emergence applied!




Preaching Christ crucified; teaching the doctrines of grace;
standing upon the Word of God!


"This blog is an expression of my ideas and opinions that derive from my conservative, fundamentalist, Christian world-view. It is intentionally provocative, probably annoying, and often wrapped in satirical and sometimes sarcastic wit."
Ralph M. Petersen, Always Right; Sometimes Wrong.
 



The purpose of Against the Current is to encourage believers to walk with Christ no matter what the cost. In many ways my story is similar to Christians worldwide - experiencing the joys of serving Jesus Christ, encountering opposition from Christians to the obedience of God's call, wrestling with Scripture wanting to understand it and apply it, or even being lonely in church for lack of true fellowship, undergoing spiritual warfare, sorrowfully witnessing unbelievers rejecting Christ. But whether I am experiencing ease or difficulty, I strive to daily take up my cross and follow Christ, and in doing so I am going against the current. Using my Christian walk as an example, though I clearly do not "have it all figured out", I seek to encourage Christians to keep their focus on Jesus Christ and live for His glory.    - Committed Christian




 



No comments:

Post a Comment