Thursday 2 December 2010

New Blog and New List


Our latest member (number 245) is Aaron Braunschweig. He just started a blog called "Brauny's Blog". You can check it out HERE. So far, he has one member - me. Why not visit his site and post a comment to encourage him. He stated in his reply to my comment, "Your cartoon blog has been both humorous and edifying, and was influential in steering me towards reformed theology." That humbled me greatly. I post this so that you might be encouraged to know that God blesses His Truth and changes lives wherever He chooses.

So why not list your blog below.
We need a fresh list.
My only requirements are that:
(1) you have a Protestant Christian evangelical blog and
(2) you are a follower of Calvinistic Cartoons (which you can join BEFORE you list your own)
This is my Christmas present to everyone.
If you want to encourage another Christian this season, then join a few new blogs and comment on some of their posts. It really does bring a smile when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment