Monday 2 February 2009

Bloggers Need Comments!

I speak on behalf of Christian bloggers everywhere when I say, comments are just about all the encouragement we get! It's the cheese on the Sacred Sandwich...the banana in the Sacred Banana Split...the letters in the Sacred Alphabet Soup. We all need 'em. I know. . . the ultimate satisfaction comes from knowing we have blessed someone with a laugh or two. But, we don't know unless somebody tells us! I think all bloggers check their blogs daily (hourly) for a little note about their work. All I am saying...is give blogs a chance.
When I get older, losing my hair...many years from now...would you still be writing comments on my blog...
sorry, got caught up in some Beatle memories. Anyway, this wasn't my idea to write this...Angus paid me plenty to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment