Thursday 24 June 2010

What Do YOU Think?


Blogger, Facebook or both?
As I was surfing cyber-waves off the coast of Blogger Bay, I noticed that some had decided to quit their blogging and pack up and move to Facebook Village. Some of the reasons were for evangelistic purposes. One stated directly that he had more visits on his facebook page than he did on his blog. So another voiced his opinion that he should quit and stick with Facebook.
I have a friend who used to post a comment, now and then, on THIS blog - had his own site - got discouraged because he didn't have a hundred followers in his six month existence in the blogosphere - and now is fully devoted to his Facebook page as his "ministry". I never hear from him unless I post something on his Facebook page.
I have a Facebook page myself. I spend very little time on it. Usually, I just slap a Calvinistic Cartoon on it or post a video there, then leave.
There are pros and cons here. I just don't really know what they are. I was hoping some of you could share some advice.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment