Sunday 11 December 2011

10 Things I've "Heard" on Facebook



Yesterday was National Day of the Ninja and I was completely unaware of it. Well played Ninja Day… well played.


When I think about how much time I’ve spent on Facebook, I wonder how many miles I’ve scrolled on my mouse wheel.


It’s cute how the outdoors try to compete with the internet.


First 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.


If something cool happens and you don’t share it on Facebook, did it actually happen?


Want to really freak someone out? Add 2 extra turkey legs to the turkey while it’s in the oven.


Whatisthelongbuttonatthebottomofthekeyboardfor?


Common sense is so rare it should be classified as a super power.


It’s amazing the places I will wander to in my house while I talk on the phone.


If you ever get caught sleeping on the job… slowly raise your head and say, “In Jesus name, amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment