Thursday 13 November 2008

High Five Low Five


I created this scroll to use as a wallpaper. It really looks good in the dining area and guest room. You may have seen the Five Points of Arminianism (a Theology with Weeds) on the internet. I don't know who the author is but it is genius, I tells ya....genius.


Will of man is free


Election is conditional


Everyone is redeemed


Denial confounds Grace


Some will lose salvation




Are you a TULIP basking in God's Sovereign Grace or


are you among WEEDS boasting of self-righteousness?




I tried my hand at coming up with another acronym for the Doctrines of Grace...and, that ain't too easy...here are my two...can you think up any more?




Gospel FACTS (Gospel= Good News not Good Advice)




Fallen humanity


Adoption decided


Christ's Bride


Transition certain


Saints secure




and... LAMBS




Lacks ability


Almighty elected


Mission accomplished


Birthed spiritually


Salvation secure




No comments:

Post a Comment