Friday 16 January 2009

Caption Contest Winner #6


Angus W. Duncan you da man!
Your Calvinistic comment was the cream of the crop!
Zack came in a very close second.

Pilgrim Mommy - could I have your permission to use your "Dixie" lyrics for a new contest series?

(My apologies that no award winning certificate has been posted yet. My computer's "pacemaker" is about to flatline. The monitor blue-screens and crashes way too often. I was plugging and unplugging, booting and rebooting, I even tried mouth to motherboard to no avail. It is also possible I didn't pay my bill. Anyway, I wasn't able to get on the internet at home this morning so, I am writing this during my break at the office. I do not have Photoshop here so pray that my 'puter is resuscitated before I arrive home this evening. Thanks guys! You all deserve a certificate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment