Tuesday 27 January 2009

IMPORTANT TEST! PLEASE RESPOND

Nathan Bingham's comment is a great concern to me. I, in my ignorance, had no idea this blog appeared any different than what I see. Please read his statement:
"... just a comment regarding your formatting. For those readers who subscribe via RSS, our background is white and we therefore cannot read most of your posts as you select a plethora of colours, many very light.
This has meant that although I subscribe, I very rarely am able to read your posts, as I don't always have the time to click through to read them at your site."

Here is the test - and I need feedback from those who use RSS - let me know which of the colors listed below is easy to read (just list the letters in your response):

AAAAAaaaaa
BBBBBbbbbb
CCCCCccccc
DDDDDddddd
EEEEEeeeee
FFFFFfffff
GGGGGggggg
HHHHHhhhhh
IIIIIiiiii
JJJJJjjjjj

No comments:

Post a Comment