Tuesday 5 May 2009

Comments? No Comment


I know you think I am going to beg for comments. Well, no I'm not. Why would you think that I would? You have a right to remain silent...and I am listening. I know you will comment when you feel there is a need. I don't want anyone out there to feel any pressure whatsoever. Do you think I comb my posts every day to see if someone has commented or not? Really? All right, maybe so...but, do you think I am so ego-centric that I need morale boosting around the clock? Well, I am working on that. I have also noticed that one just disappeared from the ranks today. No explanation. No reason given. I suspect he was forced to withdraw his membership because of the Emergent Mafia. All I want to say is hang in there saints! My time is short. My mind is fading. And I plan on continuing this as long as my laughing heart holds out. There is (and this is serious) a huge announcement I will be making in a few months. So stay tuned...if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment