Monday 24 August 2009

A Calvinist in Kuwait


Hey everybody!
I have lots to tell you. Just no time right now. My computer isn't here yet so I am presenting another Baklava Koos Koos for your entertainment. It is Ramadan here and it feels like I stepped into a sauna every day when I leave the apartment I am living in. Pray for me to find a job. I plan on checking with the newspapers and television stations who might need an American style cartoonist on board...and I need a monitor before I can "hook up" my 'puter when it arrives. Driving is a scary experience with the roundabouts and the tailgating. Please stay tuned. I will be back in full force, Lord willing, before long. I hope to find another Calvinist brother somewhere. Pray for that also. Thanks amigos! btw, the Hard Rock Cafe seen above is just a few blocks from my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment