Wednesday 11 May 2011

Behind the Scenes at CC


Here is a photo taken by our staff photographer, James Olsen, showing what goes on in our monthly meetings at the Calvinistic Cartoons office in Metropolis. I am always ready to pay extra for good ideas from my writers. This is one of our "think tank" sessions where we discuss the future of Calvinistic Cartoons and time travel in general.
The man standing is Bleppo Marx, a man who claims to be related to the Marx Brothers - all except for Zeppo.
The guy holding the glass of Pepsi, is Monroe Ribbits, a former librarian at the Spurgeon Archives.
The man holding the photo of his wife, is Felix Toyota, the author of several books on pancake batter.
Flying to Metropolis every month is expensive and tiring, but I feel it's worth it if you get a laugh or two out of this humble blog that has been traced back to the civil war.
BTW...I don't smoke. I am demonstrating a post situation for the month of June. We  use many props in our think tank sessions. Props with meaning. Props of kindness. Props of love.
Here at Calvinistic Cartoons we value readership and leadership. So we have decided to start reading what we have written and double checking for msplled werds.
I suspect someone in this group is a mole for Arminian Antics. I just haven't been able to figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment