Tuesday 17 August 2010

Murder


Yesterday, there were 209 who had joined Calvinist Cartoons. Today, 208. There can be only one explanation. It has happened before. I call it...murder.
I know not everyone who joins is a Calvinist. I have a good, many Arminian friends with a sense of humor, who read this blog regularly. But the DNA testing is conclusive...murder. I can't help but wonder why this blog has stopped growing in members. It had been 209 for the longest time. The new stats provided by a local detective agency, shows that the murderer is traveling by a mule somewhere in the hills of Tennessee at the present time. I only hope Corky Velveeta doesn't run into him. Be careful, my friends. He is NOT, I repeat, NOT a Calvinist! But, he may disguise himself as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment